We have a policy of payment at the time of service.
However, we also understand that our clients experience varying situations at times. Here are a number of other ways that we try to help our clients deal with the financial and emotional sides of things associated with their pet’s care.
- We feel that any client who goes to the trouble of telling a friend about us deserves a $25 gift certificate when that friend brings their pet to us!! Thanks!!
- We work hard to avoid blind-siding our patient’s families with an unexpected expense – we will make sure you know our recommendations, but we will ask your permission before performing additional services. It makes sense and is simple courtesy.
- We try to focus on prevention which is less expensive, and when illness occurs to be relentless in finding the right diagnosis and treatment for our patients.
- We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.
- We accept Care Credit. Apply for Care Credit here!
- Our “Preventative Care Packages” allow clients to spread their annual vaccine, blood test costs and other common expenses over monthly payments, plus experience significant savings. (For more information on these programs click here)
- We have a “Pay It Forward” program, which allows clients to put money into their account at All Pets, until enough has accumulated to cover expected expenses. (For more information on these programs click here)
- We are available 24/7 for your pet’s after hours emergencies. Call our regular number and follow the prompts to get through to our on-call veterinarian.
- We offer a 5% senior discount.
- Gas is expensive and many of our clients travel from far away to see us, so we help cover some of their fuel with a $10 off any invoice over $100 services for clients traveling over 15 miles one way to see us.
- We have a complex call back system assuring timely follow-up with you … we feel that if a client is willing to bring their pet to us; it’s our job to make sure we keep in touch until that patient is well.
- Our flea, tick, and heartworm products are price matched to an on-line pharmacy to assure we are competitively priced to begin with. On top of this is the 10% off on the 1st Wednesday of each month, on top of that is the manufacture rebates and guarantees.
- All of our foods (including Prescription Diets) are 10% off on the 1st Wednesday of each month.
- Our extended hours allow drop offs and pickups with fewer repeat trips for our clients.
- Web page, email, Facebook, blogs, and Twitter all help with communication that is convenient (and often fun!) for our clients. Let us know if you have a subject that we should blog, Twitter, or Facebook!!